Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh so it's not cool to post pre-going-out photos anymore?

As we speak I have a killer headache and my body is ready to give up on me and go into hibernation. Welcome to the exam study period. I think this physically ages my body 5 years every time I go through this. It is draining, stressful and tiring. I think 'retail therapy' rings true every time during this period. I tend to do spur of the moment purchases because waiting for a parcel will hopefully subsume this terrible anxiety of studying.
Last weekend I had one of the best times of my life when The Market, one of Melbourne's most iconic gay bars said goodbye and closed, but before they did they threw a final bash. It was greatttt. I ordered something off Asos, but for the first time it didn't come on time so I had to quickly think of something. Excuse the poor photography, mum did the whole 'oh let's take photos and send it to your distant relatives in all parts of the world.. namely China'. Considering I hadn't blogged for a while, i thought I'd do the cheap thing and just upload them anyway as an outfit post? 

Anyway, I bought this beautiful fuchsia vest/ sleeping thing from an op-shop and I thought it'd go well with orange, so I did a quick shop and managed to find something orange (which is surprisingly hard during winter). It was from Supre and I spent most of the night pulling this dress over my arse, because apparently it's cool to have half your ass showing when you go out. Thank god I was out gay clubbing.
ALso picked up this vintage Celine belt ages ago from an opshop and never showed it off!





Now back to law textbooks :(


x
SA

15 comments:

  1. ahhh loving the hot pink!! what a bold addition, but it really works! thank you for dropping by - sounds like a top night out on the town ;)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh so pretty! lovely outfit~ the colors are beautifulll :DDD
    thanks for always commenting on my blizogg btw! I really appreciate the feedback love~
    and the post is hilarious..."sending all the pics to relatives, namely China" hahaha, and Yess good thing you went gay clubbing (since the dress refused to cooperate with your bum). hehe love yo writing, so witty :D
    And Good Luck on your exams + studying! Seriously...studying is a major pain & so much harder than working -_-
    u can do it!
    xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit you look like such a babe! yeahhh uni work suckss don't worry just put in the effort and you wont regret it later!! the semester is almost over ahhhh!!! >< the best of luck for you as well!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your exams! And I love fuchsia xx
    http://miles-of-styles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm really loving the colours in this outfit!


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude this is soo good! I love it- borrowing the whole thing especially the Supre babes...you know how I love the skanky outfitz hehehe. YOU'RE STILL IN EXAM STUDY MODE? Sighh....you'll be finished by the time I get back right? Which is somewhere near the end of the month? I want to go party at straight bars with you! Gosh you're such a model with your statuesque figure and shiny black hair. I am rambling because I miss you! x x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot pink is always a win ;)
    http://yourstrulysimona.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! :)
    Nice blog!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink sheer piece is such a stunning touch to the outfit. Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you look so amazing in hot pink! Love this and love you!

    xxx
    theeffspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow... that dress is amazing! the pink is a stunner. nice blog. following you now!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sheer fabric and that colour looks incredible on you! :) You have the most perfect skin.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like this color, i actually just got a bright pink lipstick in similar hue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means a lot to know that people take the time to comment, so I'll be sure to return the favour :)